The Spina Bifida Association of America (www.sbaa.org) is preparing for the 37th annual conference. This year, the conference will be held in Cincinnati, Ohio from June 27 through June 30. From the SBA web site:
Please join the Spina Bifida Association (SBA) for the 37th National Conference to be held at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati (Cincinnati, Ohio) from June 27 - June 30, 2010. Children and adults with Spina Bifida, their families, physicians, nurses, and other clinicians have the unique opportunity to gain information on the latest medical care and network on various issues which affect their lives and professions.
- Learn up-to-the-minute information about urology, orthopedics, neurology, neurosurgery treatment, and much more!
- Attend practical workshops and special programming that address your own interest areas. (schedule at a glance)
- Network with various interest groups - from others living with Spina Bifida to health professionals and product manufacturers.
- Find out how researchers are paving the way for more knowledge about Spina Bifida.
- Hear from leading Spina Bifida partners about the important role advocacy plays in our Community's success.
Many local Spina Bifida organizations offer scholarships to families so that they can attend the conference. If you are close and attending is a possibility, it would be great to see you there. I'm hoping to spread the word about SpinaBifidaKids.blogspot.com at the conference.