Sunday, April 18, 2010

News

Sometimes I read something that is just too good to keep to myself...
(NOTE: Clicking one of these links will open a new window and will not take you away from the spinabifidakids.blogspot.com page.)

From the Chicago Tribune this week: www.chicagotribune.com

And you may know Rachel from Signing Time, but this weekend, she pushed her daughter with Spina Bifida in the Salt Lake City half marathon: www.sltrib.com/sports/ci_14885089

You can read Rachel's blog about it at: www.rachelcoleman.com

In Jacksonville, Florida, $11,000 was raised by go-kart racers for Spina Bifida: jacksonville.com

And I totally ADORE Abigail Branson!


Do you have news to share? Have you read or seen any good news lately? Leave a comment or send me (ohiohennhouse@gmail.com) an email with your link and I'll add it to this list!

No comments: