Monday, September 20, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

Some days are just busier than others.

We've had a lot of those days lately. And this Monday when I'm scheduled to post, was both my dad and my Tim's birthdays. And my dad was back in the ER.

It was a crazy day.

And the post was never finished.

But I'm working on it.

About the link between hydrocephalus and attention deficit disorders.

I think I'm going to finish it before the weekend even starts.

I'm so sorry.

In the meantime, take a look at what I saw over at the Crosiers:

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

oh yea... I TOTALLY want to see that post!! I am doing so much heavy duty research and answer seeking right now on what is ADHD, what is hydro damage, what is his OCD and ODD and what is just how Nat's brain works.... and how to best teach him through all of this stuff! Any enilightement you have I would LOVE to see :)

Been praying for your dad ... hope he is better soon! Your stories of him truely touchmy heart!