Wednesday, September 15, 2010

not a day goes by

Not a day goes by...

That I don't stop in awe and think how blessed I am.

That I don't say, "Carson, you are so cute."

That I don't laugh at a funny face he makes.

That I don't snuggle and hold my baby boy close.

That I'm not amazed with how strong he is.

That I'm not thankful I have a child.

That I don't kiss him and say, "I love you, baby."


But days and weeks can go by without....

 doctors appointments

 tears

worry

the thought of there even being anything different.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Amen! So well said, Karen- I love it. Such a good perspective to remember - I think I may post your words on my blog sometime - if you don't mind? Much love!

Scasmflops said...

:) Of course I don't mind. Much love to you and your cutie!

Holli said...

beautiful and so true. Perfect for new parents to read too since in pregnancy you are CERTAIN that SB will run your life. So much of the time it really is in the background and the blessings are front and center!!!