Monday, January 31, 2011

Dinner

1 large butternut squash, cubed
2 medium onions, cubed
6 garlic cloves, smashed
2 tbsp vegetable oil
Unlimited CUTE


We made low-calorie butternut squash soup for dinner in an effort to help Daddy as he battles back from five broken bones in his foot and almost three months of recovery.

In order to "help," Esther-Faith had to get her braces on and get into the learning tower by herself.

I will admit, I was reduced to tears as I watched her don her braces, push the learning tower to the island, and climb into it.

All by herself.

I know that by now, nothing she does should surprise me, but I'm amazed by her every day.

Prepping the veggies for roasting.

She misses her real Nana something fierce.
So, she insisted that the Nana that
never leaves her side help with the
soup preparations.

No comments: