Thursday, May 20, 2010

In it Together!

Goodmorning everyone.

I just wanted to drop a quick post and remind everyone of some things.

Lots of us have blogs. LOTS!! and its so wonderful to see your families, read your stories and to watch your child/children grow.

For those of you who dont have a blog you might not realize the following...

1. You jump up and down when you see a new "Follower" pop up on your sidebar

2. You get giddy with excitement when you get a "Comment" on a post.


I mention those two things because I want to remind everyone to "FOLLOW" not only this blog but each other's blogs. It's just plain encouraging!! It takes time and effort to sit down and blog and it makes it sure feel worth it when you realize someone else is reading.

Dont forget to comment on each other's blogs. It's a nice reminder that there are people out there (mainly people we have never met and most likely never will meet) that care about our lives and our kids.

We are in this together!!

On the same type train of thought. Wed love some feedback here at Spina Bifida Kids. Stories you would like to hear. Posts youve enjoyed. Maybe things you would like to see changed or added. Feel free to just leave a comment or email me at Kari.leann@hotmail.com We want to make this site work for everyone. We want to continue doing the things you like and maybe scale back on the things that arent so great. So please let us know!! We like comments too!!

3 comments:

Mom of The Fields Fam Five said...

This blog is such an inspiration! I love to hear the stories of the real stuff that each of us deal with. I have always been an optimist! But, having a child with Spina Bifida has challenged my strength. When things are hard, I cry. I sometimes hate to open our mail. I have danced with a bag of M&M's in an effort to find comfort that I just couldn't find anywhere else....and then I paid the price for it since I am a diabetic. For me, I enjoy hearing the real stories of families with children who have Spina Bifida. The good and the ugly you might say. All the blogs inspire me and challenge me to carry on. Thanks for sharing your lives and your experiences. They make a difference!

Gretchen said...

Amen!!!

I love that you are willing to point out that we DIG the attention! I for one was jsut bemoaning the fact that no one has left me any blog love recently :) And I have to add more of these wonderful blogs on the side bar to my favorites!

Along those lines, how do I go about having our families blog added over there? I would love to share with more people.

I enjoy reading the posts here and knowing that I am not alone in my daily "normal" and I think as long as you keep it real and honest, like you do now, then whatever you post will be a blessing!

Thanks again for all you do :)

Chelsea Nienaber said...

I can completely understand where you are coming from about the comments and followers. I have been a blogger for a few years and still every time I get a comment or new follower I want to tell the world. I've really enjoyed reading your old posts today, I smiled, laughed and understood exactly what you were talking about.