Sunday, May 16, 2010

Postponed

Well....

I've had an interesting week/weekend.

We did the Race for the Cure on Saturday (with more than 50,000 people!!!).

My middle child turned 10. (PARTY!!)

We entertained company. (Fun!)

Both of my sons were suspended from school. (Within hours of each other. At different schools. Good grief.)

Two soccer games. (One professional. One with 10-year-olds.)

And in Spina Bifida news, my four-year-old daughter cathed herself on the potty for the first time. (HUGE. WONDERFUL. NEWS.)

So, I haven't quite had time to put together a post about doctors. (Sorry!)

Stay tuned next week (or maybe sooner if Kari has an opening) for a post about doctors...

Walking the 5K.
Tim and Isaiah ran it with the competitive group.
Then they walked it with us.



Crossing the finish line on Daddy's shoulders.

2 comments:

Leigh and Andy said...

WOW! Sounds like a crazy week!! HUGE congrats about cathing herself!!!!!!! Awesome news!! :)

Gretchen said...

I am SO JEALOUS that she is cathing herself!! I am praying that son will get there before he turns 10!!! (we have tons of behaviorla issues along with our SB...)

Sounds like an eventful week!